Monday, June 9, 2008

My creativity level is at an all time low

I've been working diligently on a story that is close to my heart. I have put myself into the characters and my best ideas into the plot. I've been more dedicated to the outline of this story than I ever have of any term paper for school. If I worked this hard at school, I totally would have gotten all A's. But, last Saturday was the first time in over a month that I've written anything on it. Even then, I only wrote a couple of paragraphs. My main character feels more like a stranger than a close friend. Her strength is fading and she's the hero! I need her to be creative and strong. But, how can I expect that of her when I can't bring any of it to the table. I feel her flittering around my subconscious every now and then. She wants to be let out. She really wants to fly. It's cabin feverish in my brain and that really doesn't feel good.
Bleh...even this blog post feels a little sluggish in the creativity department. It'll have to do for now.

2 comments:

John McCollum said...

Yes, but you DID write a blog post. Finally.

Libby said...

Now I can't stop blogging. It's like a release.